Traveling Man

Fuzbo

Grats
I'm a mite late in replying to this thread but would like all to remember that Blue lodge night is sometime in Feb( I think) be a good reason to get together and support your Lodge and Free Masonary. Will leave a date when I can get my 11yr old grand son to teach me how to get to the Masonic room.
Fuz

gunsbillygun

thanks Fuz,
glad you made it here. look foward to hearing from you again as well as the rest of the brothers here.
Billy

hoghunter1

Shirts

Billy these are the shirts

Attachments

• shirt 001 (600 x 451).jpg
    shirt 001 (600 x 451).jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:

gunsbillygun

my new holster

this just came in saterday, it for my colt 1911 i have on law a way.http://www.southernholsters.com
holster.jpg

Last edited:

Slingblade

Gone But Not Forgotten
Nice leather there Brother, I've been considering getting a set of 1911 grip panels laser engraved with the S&C.

JerkBait

Banned
just load the wagon, dont worry bout the goat.

hopin to ride the goat soon, long list of relatives at lawrenceville and surronding gwinnett lodges (greatgrandfather was chaplain, greatgrandmother was an eastern star, grandfather, uncles, got to keep all their rings once they passed). friends from buford, grayson, lawrenceville, snellville, loganville

Last edited:

Johny Tarzan

F&AM

I rode the goat.
Past Master #196 F&AM

dutchman

Check out this family heirloom. Belonged to my great-grandfather. I have it in a place of honor in my home now. This would have been made sometime between 1870 and 1890, I would guess. My great-grandfather's blood brother, a stone cutter by trade, carved this for him.

Attachments

• Stone.jpg
    Stone.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 480

gunsbillygun

does anyone have any lodge coins they want to trade, i have some from my lodge and would like to get some from other lodges. if anyone is interested in trading please let me know.
thanks Billy

Just BB

My Christmas Gift

Received this from my wife for Christmas. Very beautiful knife.

ca1058.jpg

gunsbillygun

ive been asking my wife for one of those shr just looks at me funny.
she did get me a zippo with the mason mark. nice lighter to.

Bownly

Banned
Not sure why this post is a sticky. Who all on this post served 20+ years in the U.S. Military? I have. Been to several countries. I guess I'm a traveling man too.

gunsbillygun

Not sure why this post is a sticky. Who all on this post served 20+ years in the U.S. Military? I have. Been to several countries. I guess I'm a traveling man too.

i served in the military, U.S.ARMY, INF. 11B, been to a few countries myself, and was not welcome in a few of them,
so whats the problem with this post being a sticky, you got something agenst Masons. or just looking.

Just BB

I'm not sure why it is a sticky either. It should have been a secret!::ke: Couldn't we have hidden it somewhere on the board and only us Mason's be able to get to it by some ancient code or something. We could have called it the Woodies Code. May have been a best seller.:bounce:

Latest posts