Truck buck scoring in Madison

bilgerat

Senior
Any one going to the truck buck scoring in Madison ? . Just wondering what all is involved and how long it will take from drop off to pick up.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Good luck Bilgerat ! I took one to Tifton a few years ago and it was smooth . Dropped it off , went and had lunch , went to ABAC and showed my daughter the dorm I lived in a couple years, checked out the deer . I think mine was done when I got back . Maybe a couple hours , if I remember correctly the gave me a time to pick it up .

James12

Was there a scorer sticky at one point? Seems to be harder and harder to find an official scorer.

Blackston

Took my oldest girls to be scored in Tifton it took a couple hours ( worth it she earned a trip to youth shootout) Going on Saturday to take Little Blackstons he shot his in a tough week to win and it ain’t got much spread or tine length but we goin to talk bucks and meet some Great folks !!!

bilgerat

Senior
It went fine , I was a little disappointed that they scored him as a typical and deducted all the kicker points but I think Boone and Cricket scoring is stupid anyway. :rofl:. he had 3 kickers that measured a fraction under an inch that I thought would count and they would have made him score as a non typical percentage wise. Regardless the rack is at the taxidermist and I will proudly display him in my trophy room when he comes home.

slow motion

He's a dandy for sure. Congratulations again brother.

slow motion

Oh and something @bubbabuck told me. Don't remember how it came up but he said an official scorer will slap hurt you're feelings.