Tuesday night supper

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
It's one pan cooking night here at Spring Hill. Brussel Sprouts, smoked sausage, and sweet potatoes. Sounds weird but don't knock it until you try it. I think it's a Eastern European thing. I'm cooking it in a big frying pan but you can bake this in the oven on a sheet as well. Pics to follow.

georgia_home

Pizzadillas

IMG_2875.jpeg

georgia_home

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Please tell more about the cabbage rolls
Just cut the core out, boil cabbage until soft, let cool, take big leaves, stuff n wrap with meat, onions, rice (like a mini meat loaf), roll up, cover with mater sauce, some do kraut and bake for 75 to 90 minutes.

WOODIE13

They were venison so there's that

Heinz 57 here

georgia_home

Mom use to use the pressure cooker vs oven, they see the bomb! Wish ida paid more attention back then. Need to try those again. Also stuffed peppers with same mixture too

Just cut the core out, boil cabbage until soft, let cool, take big leaves, stuff n wrap with meat, onions, rice (like a mini meat loaf), roll up, cover with mater sauce, some do kraut and bake for 75 to 90 minutes.

WOODIE13

Mom use to use the pressure cooker vs oven, they see the bomb! Wish ida paid more attention back then. Need to try those again. Also stuffed peppers with same mixture too
Oven or crockpot was what my family did, guaranteed it was good anyway

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Goodness gracious at all the livin' high on the hog! :rockon: