Turkey Challenge 2010 Prizes

Hawken2222

Once again a fine list of prizes. Thanks to all who donated them.

TENPOINT

Gone but Not Forgotten
Turkey Challenge

Hi folks, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Rick Matt. I am a custom knife maker. I was asked if I could donate a knife for the Turkey Challenge.
Well I just completed the project and wanted to post some pictures for you all. This knife will go to the "Highest Scoring Hunter" during the challenge, I hope the winner enjoys it.
The knife is 7-1/2" with a 3-1/2" blade. RC scale is 58.The handle is green Micarta with burgundy accents that run between the handle and filework. The handle is attached with Nickel silver pins. The knife comes with a 8 oz top grain handmade sheath.
If you look closely , I got a Gobbler to walk across the leather leaving his tracks. LOL

Good luck to all and stay safe.
R.A.Matt Custom Knives

Attachments

• Turkey challenge 010 (600 x 450).jpg
    Turkey challenge 010 (600 x 450).jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 962
  • Turkey challenge 011 (600 x 450).jpg
    Turkey challenge 011 (600 x 450).jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 967
  • Turkey challenge 012 (600 x 450).jpg
    Turkey challenge 012 (600 x 450).jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 970
  • Turkey challenge 013 (600 x 450).jpg
    Turkey challenge 013 (600 x 450).jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 973

Kevin Farr

Tenpoint, Now that's pretty right there. I like it. Good job :cheers:

Huntinfool

Y'all think THAT'S nice....you should go check his other stuff out in the Hobbie/Homebrew section. The man is ridiculous.

Big Country Boy

Since joining this forum i've met some great people. With that being said i think the guys who have donated they're time, effort & products are top notch . I'm sure i speak for alot of others when i say thanks alot.

hoppie

First year in the challenge and so far everything is awesome. Thanks for all the fine companionship and definitely who donate asking nothing in return.

moyehow

I'm not sure if everyone has heard, but (tenpoint) R.A.Matt passed away in April after a short bout with cancer. Be sure to say a prayer for his family. He will be missed.

Huntinfool

I'm not sure if everyone has heard, but (tenpoint) R.A.Matt passed away in April after a short bout with cancer. Be sure to say a prayer for his family. He will be missed.

Uhhhh....no....I didn't know that. Man, what a blow! I had no idea!

What a talented guy and a great guy on top of that. His family will definitely be in my prayers.