Turkey Outfitter

talisman

Hey guys me and a couple buddies are wanting to plan a turkey out in the midwest or even south texas do any of yall know of a good outfitter

QuackAttack101

Dustin Earnest in Alva Oklahoma is top notch. Whitehorsecreek Outfitters (just google that and you'll find his website). If you're wanting TX, check out Blake Marshall of King of Eights Outfitters. He's a good buddy of mine who grew up in Eatonton but has been guiding out in Texas for the better part of a decade now I believe. He puts folks on turkeys every year.

If you're dead set on a guide, I don't think you'll find a better one in OK than Dustin or a better one in TX than Blake. However, I hunted with Dustin in OK a few years ago and it just wasn't all that exciting having someone else do the work. We killed our two birds with him and then got one on public land by ourselves. The public land bird was much more rewarding IMO. Lots of public land in OK, KS, and NE that's loaded with turkeys.

Tombuster

I would suggest finding some public land to h7nt and save your money. I hunt southwest Oklahoma every year and there are birds everywhere. Depending on the county as to how many tags you can buy. I hunt Greer county and only get two tags.

If your wanting Texas it'll bout have be paid hunt you can find semi guided but always ask about feeders they hunt them lot thete. ks or Neb if you have time public if you don't just depends on how much you wanna spend being this close to spring I would double check references lot good ones are already booked.