Need real recommendations

devolve

REPUTABLE outfitter you have personally dealt with within 8 or so hour drive of N GA.

30+ years of hunting nothing but public all over the southeast and parts of the Midwest. The last 3 years has been ridiculous, the sheer acts of stupidity has increasingly grown to all time high that has me not wanting to even go duck hunting. This is crazy, it is what I live for except during spring turkey of course.

I have only hunted with an outfitter 1 time for waterfowl. It was in Arkansas, came highly recommended. It was an absolute goat rope, it was back in 07. I haven’t done it since because of how bad it was. I am now thinking that most public has become worse than that experience.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
REPUTABLE outfitter you have personally dealt with within 8 or so hour drive of N GA.

30+ years of hunting nothing but public all over the southeast and parts of the Midwest. The last 3 years has been ridiculous, the sheer acts of stupidity has increasingly grown to all time high that has me not wanting to even go duck hunting. This is crazy, it is what I live for except during spring turkey of course.

I have only hunted with an outfitter 1 time for waterfowl. It was in Arkansas, came highly recommended. It was an absolute goat rope, it was back in 07. I haven’t done it since because of how bad it was. I am now thinking that most public has become worse than that experience.
If the weather gets right here, could try the Ohio, New or Kanawha Rivers, no guide here, but bring your boat and stuff and I'll show you around

Don't know what your work schedule is like, but I'm retired.

Last edited:

devolve

If the weather gets right here, could try the Ohio, New or Kanawha Rivers, no guide here, but bring your boat and stuff and I'll show you around

Don't know what your work schedule is like, but I'm retired.
Thanks! You’re in W Va? Never hunted there. I have a normal job but a week off in Dec and a week off in Jan just to hunt.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Thanks! You’re in W Va? Never hunted there. I have a normal job but a week off in Dec and a week off in Jan just to hunt.
Yeah.
It can be feast or famine here, last couple years the latter

January is historically our best month, just need weather up north.

hrstille

Chad Lloyd @ Arkansas County Guide Service is a great guy. Met him several years ago in Stuttgart. He has a pile of land to hunt in a really good area. I have not personally been guided by him, but I have rented some of his blinds. Can't go wrong with him.