Two Man Ladder Stand

tell sackett

Anyone familiar with the Game Winner two man from Academy?

basshappy

BANNED
Anyone familiar with the Game Winner two man from Academy?

I don't know if the one we have sat in is sold at Academy - but it does its job for a few years and no issues. We replaced the rest / shooting bar pad that came with it with a pipe insulation, and we rattle canned the ladder, but functionally it is sturdy and works as expected.

Do ya have any questions about it?

tell sackett

I was mainly wondering if it needed any extra bracing? Some of the reviews mentioned the seat being kinda short?

basshappy

BANNED
I was mainly wondering if it needed any extra bracing? Some of the reviews mentioned the seat being kinda short?

Well I'm no giant, at 5'7" and my boy 5'6", we both fit comfortably in the stand no issues. I suppose if you are 6'2" or taller maybe the sest and floor are too close? Course you could pile up a soft cushion to make yourself sit higher and more comfortably. :)

I am pretty particular so we used 3 ratchet straps up top and paranoid with the brace in the middle give or take. I don't like having only 2 in event 1 fails, so I use 3.

I looked at Academy just now and that stand appears to be the one we have used. For $130 I would likely buy 1 if I were in the market for a simple two man stand.