Two off the bench this week

godogs57

Having fun in the shop after the Christmas rush. This first blade is one made from S35VN stainless and Australian gidgee wood. Gidgee is a unique wood...hardest I’ve ever worked, and it’s colored up like fancy walnut. She’s headed to New Hampshire .

This second knife is in my standard Hunter pattern featuring a stabilized redwood handle and CPM154 stainless steel. The redwood handle is stabilized in a “peacock” color meaning blue and purple tints. Sounds odd but it’s drop dead gorgeous in the sunlight! The colors really pop. This knife was not an order but, rather a spec knife. She’s up for adoption if interested.

Thanks for looking!
8EBCB454-2F8F-4975-9534-B00169EE6678.jpeg
7F299D38-548B-4519-AA2B-B8A4BC281C9C.jpegA0C81C11-C406-436A-98DD-F63ED8308544.jpeg

wvdawg

Staff member
Sweet! That gidgee wood could almost give ironwood a run for it's money . . . almost.
Beautiful knives Hank.

turkeykirk

Nice!

GA1dad

My favorite style of knife! Awesome workmanship!

Redbow

Geeze those are some beautiful knives, awesome work.

mtclev5651

Having fun in the shop after the Christmas rush. This first blade is one made from S35VN stainless and Australian gidgee wood. Gidgee is a unique wood...hardest I’ve ever worked, and it’s colored up like fancy walnut. She’s headed to New Hampshire .

This second knife is in my standard Hunter pattern featuring a stabilized redwood handle and CPM154 stainless steel. The redwood handle is stabilized in a “peacock” color meaning blue and purple tints. Sounds odd but it’s drop dead gorgeous in the sunlight! The colors really pop. This knife was not an order but, rather a spec knife. She’s up for adoption if interested.

Thanks for looking!
View attachment 1062877
View attachment 1062878View attachment 1062879
Do you do custom orders? One knife out of a special shed?

Shadow11

Very nice. I've always admired you guys that make knives. I don't think I will ever have the patience. I grew up next to lone wolf near demorest. I could look at those knives all day. Keep up the fine work!

godogs57

Very nice. I've always admired you guys that make knives. I don't think I will ever have the patience. I grew up next to lone wolf near demorest. I could look at those knives all day. Keep up the fine work!

Juan is a great friend and maker.