Tybee

menhadenman

Oh boy, just looked up the news stories on Tybee... real unfortunate to see the savage behavior and trash everywhere on a neat island. Here I was thinking we'd go again in the summer but we can rule that out. Even seeing the slightest possibility of running across that sort of nonsense if a big turnoff for me.

leroy

And they wonder why the rules are different for their gatherings, we unknowingly wound up at myrtle one year during black bike week, similar. Lifeguard told us then that many hotels moved furniture into storage that weekend to keep it from being destroyed. Talked to my dad one night and he ask did I have my gun, I told him I did but not near enough ammo. Never been to a college spring beach break maby they are all like this ??

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Wonder how many from that boardwalk brawl scene picked up trash
Like I said.. they didn't show no pix or video.. nor did they say which college the kids came from.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Oh boy, just looked up the news stories on Tybee... real unfortunate to see the savage behavior and trash everywhere on a neat island. Here I was thinking we'd go again in the summer but we can rule that out. Even seeing the slightest possibility of running across that sort of nonsense if a big turnoff for me.
Tybee is a sleepy little beach town the other 11 months of the year. Just stay away in April.

Liberty

The permant residents there probabily hate April to August. I'd hate living in a resort town during the busy season.

flynlow

Student at the Hard Knock School of Aerodynamics
Reminds me of black college reunion week at Daytona. I'm not sure they do it there any more but back in the day my mom lived about 2 blocks from the beach. During that one week, they practically destroyed everything in sight. Driving around throwing trash and even prophylactics out their car window yelling white fill in the blank words at my mom while she's picking up their trash out of her own yard. If you weren't racist before, they will make you that way and it's a good thing I wasn't there or I might be typing this from my jail cell or dead whichever came first.

Whitefeather

Management Material
Reminds me of black college reunion week at Daytona. I'm not sure they do it there any more but back in the day my mom lived about 2 blocks from the beach. During that one week, they practically destroyed everything in sight. Driving around throwing trash and even prophylactics out their car window yelling white fill in the blank words at my mom while she's picking up their trash out of her own yard. If you weren't racist before, they will make you that way and it's a good thing I wasn't there or I might be typing this from my jail cell or dead whichever came first.
Fact- stereotypes exist for a reason

leroy

Same at myrtle memorial day weekend