UGA QB 25’

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Look, ya’ll armchair coaches just send Gunner on down to Tallahassee. He can play for a team with historic tradition and learn how to really fish n hunt like an Indian. No more farm fish and birds for the ole boy. He’ll get toughened up.
A historic tradition of getting beat 63-3 when they encounter a real football team. Somehow I imagine he saw how those clowns nearly got that Travis dork killed by freakin North Alabama and will pass on that.

James12

A historic tradition of getting beat 63-3 when they encounter a real football team. Somehow I imagine he saw how those clowns nearly got that Travis dork killed by freakin North Alabama and will pass on that.

Speaking of Travis, he very well could be the next Mahomes like QB. Looking forward to him getting a shot in NY. I might have to watch a game again if he plays. But, prob not…

Hey quitting cutting the fins and tails off when you clean slayers fish. We like to fry those too.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Speaking of Travis, he very well could be the next Mahomes like QB. Looking forward to him getting a shot in NY. I might have to watch a game again if he plays. But, prob not…

Hey quitting cutting the fins and tails off when you clean slayers fish. We like to fry those too.
Jordan Travis is a little girl.

If you went fishing with me and Slayer you be crying for your momma.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
lil James you were nearly in tears from the stuff I said to you during football season. You wouldn’t last a half hour in a boat with us. You way too soft.