Chip Kelly Leaving UCLA to be OC for the Buckeyes

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
This is another brilliant move by Capt Ryan Sparrow. You all just don't understand how this will play out, because we all know that originally O'Brien was the most brilliant move to hire then let him go to BC so the Buckeyes could make room for Kelly. Can't wait to see how this turns out in favor of the Bucks!!!! Best.... Coaching.... Staff..... Ever..... Assembled.

Resica

Ryan Day and Chip Kelly are both from Manchester, NH., as well as Dan Mullen, my birthplace!!! Day was Chips quarterback at UNH and was on his staff with the Eagles, probably more that I'm unaware of. They'll do good.

Resica

This is another brilliant move by Capt Ryan Sparrow. You all just don't understand how this will play out, because we all know that originally O'Brien was the most brilliant move to hire then let him go to BC so the Buckeyes could make room for Kelly. Can't wait to see how this turns out in favor of the Bucks!!!! Best.... Coaching.... Staff..... Ever..... Assembled.
Did they let him go? I think he wanted to go. I understand he has a special needs child up there. Probably wanted to be closer to home.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Did they let him go? I think he wanted to go. I understand he has a special needs child up there. Probably wanted to be closer to home.
Twas a Lil dig at a couple of zealous tOSU fans.

ddavis1120

Shiver me timbers, is this the February buckdate?!!?

Kelly caught lightening in a bottle for a couple of years in Eugene; so it might work out.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Ryan Day and Chip Kelly are both from Manchester, NH., as well as Dan Mullen, my birthplace!!! Day was Chips quarterback at UNH and was on his staff with the Eagles, probably more that I'm unaware of. They'll do good.
Day coached under him at 3 different places. Can’t remember exactly where.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Twas a Lil dig at a couple of zealous tOSU fans.
We’ve been reading about it for the last week. It was pretty much a done deal Tuesday. I was excited to see the bucks offense under him. Now we’ll see how Kelly can do. With the talent on offense he shouldn’t be able to screw this thing up

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
There’s no other reason for a coach of this caliber to go to BC. His son has a rare brain disorder that’s not curable.

Madsnooker

Don’t forget the youth they have.
Man you stole my thunder!!! I was getting ready to post how young this team is!!!! In the words of Trump, they will be young, very young, very young I tell ya, it will be tremendous, believe me! :rofl:

All kidding aside, forget the offense. This defense will be great because of the leadership and all the returning players under Knowles defense for the third year. That Dline will be one of the best in the country and the secondary will be the best in the country hands down. :wink:

bullgator

Man you stole my thunder!!! I was getting ready to post how young this team is!!!! In the words of Trump, they will be young, very young, very young I tell ya, it will be tremendous, believe me! :rofl:

All kidding aside, forget the offense. This defense will be great because of the leadership and all the returning players under Knowles defense for the third year. That Dline will be one of the best in the country and the secondary will be the best in the country hands down. :wink:
I read that like a Billy Mays infomercial.