UPDATE!!! SPECIAL July 4th OSU Boom update!!!! Day does it again

Madsnooker

Just broke the record for number of players committed in top 10 in one class. The previous record was 3 out of the top 10.

#1 recrut in the 247 2021 class, DT JT Tuimoloau, just commited to the good guys. That's 5 of the top 10 recruits in the 21 class. Also Bama landed the best class ever on paper but with JT, OSU class is right there. OSU got a punter in the 21 class and he counted against the ranking score. BAMA didn't have a kicker in the class. If you take the punter average out OSU would be over 95 for their average for the 21 class.

Day continues to out recruited Meyer. Who would have ever thought? I love Days coaching and he is as good as anyone on the trail!!!! The 22 class will be #1 or 2 as well.

Day will win a NC sooner then later.

10463972.png

Last edited:

Madsnooker

OSU just landed Kojo Antwi from Georgia. It was thought be between UGA and TAM but Brian Hatline jumped in late and got him. Hartline has now got his top 2 recievers on his board for 3 straight years. Thats crazy

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Signing day ain't here yet snook. Seem to recall another homer crowing in here last year about their class only to end up barely making top 20 come signing day and come to find out they was passing out MickyD's bags of cash to do that.

Not saying OSU can't/won't keep em but now that those bags of cash are "legal" your class may be in for a bumpy ride 'tween here and Dec.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
OSU just landed Kojo Antwi from Georgia. It was thought be between UGA and TAM but Brian Hatline jumped in late and got him. Hartline has now got his top 2 recievers on his board for 3 straight years. Thats crazy
I just read that. I was hoping he'd become a Dawg, but, it's his decision. Congrats on the great pick up. I think he's going to be a nightmare for defenders.

Madsnooker

I just read that. I was hoping he'd become a Dawg, but, it's his decision. Congrats on the great pick up. I think he's going to be a nightmare for defenders.
Hartline Said he reminds him of Olave. Hartline said he may be the best receiver in the 22 class and expects him to be a 5* or right there by the end of the recruiting cycle.

Madsnooker

Signing day ain't here yet snook. Seem to recall another homer crowing in here last year about their class only to end up barely making top 20 come signing day and come to find out they was passing out MickyD's bags of cash to do that.

Not saying OSU can't/won't keep em but now that those bags of cash are "legal" your class may be in for a bumpy ride 'tween here and Dec.
Not saying it won't happen but OSU doesn't lose to many once commited and Columbus won't take a back seat to anyone with regards to NIL. I know alot of fans of other schools don't know much about Day but there is something about him and the way he operates that is like Saban. That's not homer talk that has come from many professionals that know Day. That's why Meyer picked him. Most Buckyes didn't know him at the time and we scratched our heads but it didn't take much research to see what his peers in the NFL said about him to know he might be special. Meyer said give Day 5 years and he will be the best in the business. He didn't mean surpassing Saban in accomplishments because that would be to early but he meant coaching, recruiting and winning. I would say so far Meyer was dead on. Day has only lost 2 games since Meyer left and that was the playoff game to Clemson that OSU outplayed them and this last game against Bama in which there were alot of unprecedented circumstances at the time. Bama was the better team but point still stands.

These classes Day is getting are just as good as Bamas and Day is a great coach. With the offensive players he is stock piling as well as the defensive players he's getting he is going to win a title very soon.

Homerism I know but look at his classes and the kind of kids he is getting and I don't see how anyone can disagree.

I know JTT is getting all the hype but Remember this name, Jack Sawyer!!!

Madsnooker

I remember that game. OSU had a chance to tie it up but fumbled on the goal line as time expired. Good bowl game and win for the pups.

stonecreek

It was a great day for the Dawgs. OSU stuffed the box and our QB shredded them and Garrison still ran for over 140 yards. I think we almost hit 500 yards total offense in that game. Score was closer than the actual game.

Madsnooker

It was a great day for the Dawgs. OSU stuffed the box and our QB shredded them and Garrison still ran for over 140 yards. I think we almost hit 500 yards total offense in that game. Score was closer than the actual game.
That was Coopers first year after taking over for Earle Bruce. I think they were 8-3 and ranked in the high teens. They were not a great team although they had some very good players. I believe uga was ranked In the top 5 or 10. UGA could have been undefeated that year with a couple 2 or 3 point loses.. All you need to know was Herbstreit was the qb.