Urban Meyer has crossed someone in the NCAA and they are out to ruin him.

fish hawk

Bass Master
Something like this tends to have s snowball effect

BuckNasty83

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Lol, I'll drink to that
When I watched the video interviews I thought it was a poor hatchet job because they were saying "he" without interjecting Meyers name, then about half way through they started saying his name which lent credibility to this stuff.

Interesting how whoever it is out to get him started this with the failed Zach Smith abuse case.

bullgator

When I watched the video interviews I thought it was a poor hatchet job because they were saying "he" without interjecting Meyers name, then about half way through they started saying his name which lent credibility to this stuff.

Interesting how whoever it is out to get him started this with the failed Zach Smith abuse case.
Sounds like the Manafort case. Maybe Mueller is a Michigan fan.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Sounds like the Manafort case. Maybe Mueller is a Michigan fan.
Maybe one of the NCAA execs are good buddies with Mueller. ;)
The NCAA has given Urban and OSU a top rank pre-season starting position year in and year out, regardless of how bad they sucked the season before. My money is on whatever under the table relationship between Urban and the NCAA that allowed that insanity has broke down and now Urban is on the bottom bunk and is about to be the recipient of a soap party.

TinKnocker

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy...............

bullgator

Stay tuned to “Days of Our Buckeye Lives”

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Maybe one of the NCAA execs are good buddies with Mueller. ;)
The NCAA has given Urban and OSU a top rank pre-season starting position year in and year out, regardless of how bad they sucked the season before. My money is on whatever under the table relationship between Urban and the NCAA that allowed that insanity has broke down and now Urban is on the bottom bunk and is about to be the recipient of a soap party.
This would make sense if the Buckeyes sucked. 6 New Years 6 bowls in a row doesn't suck. UGA will be preseason ranked in the top 10 for the foreseeable future to.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
This would make sense if the Buckeyes sucked. 6 New Years 6 bowls in a row doesn't suck. UGA will be preseason ranked in the top 10 for the foreseeable future to.
Pre-season #1, #2 or #3 for as long as UM has been there and their conference is full of nobody's and somehow they are granted "thank you" bowls for their efforts

I'm glad you are impressed by them. I am not. The antics UM is being exposed for in the State of Florduh are going to haunt him as he checks buggies and receipts as people leave WalMart.