Useles Billy needs #898 days to prepare for Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Dang

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Bought died last night. Somehow someone turn on a burner on my gas stove and it ran unlit all night. My whole house stunk like gas this morning.

redeli

"Useless Billy Coach"
at 11:37 yesterday I s unhooked from the chemo pump for the 12th and final time....dr. pronounced me cancer free...still have 1 surgery left to reattach my plumbing but would like to thank all you for the prayers , encouragement and support...yall are the best

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
at 11:37 yesterday I s unhooked from the chemo pump for the 12th and final time....dr. pronounced me cancer free...still have 1 surgery left to reattach my plumbing but would like to thank all you for the prayers , encouragement and support...yall are the best

great news

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
That's awesome news coach!

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Great news buddy!!

Pig Predator

I don't like gas stoves for that very reason. The wife was probably cleaning it and bumped it. I've bumped them a couple times turning em on.

Pig Predator

Besides...the electric company already has me on the hook and I don't like gas bills.

Pig Predator

Like when I were a young husband/father....
We always needed gas when I needed money... I don't like gas companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.