Useles Billy shot #1184 times at juan dub bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Same as the gripin' template........

"This place used to be awesome. I could come in here, and post about things, and get good answers. But it's not awesome no more"......followed by a detailed rant on who is bad and who is good and how we should all be in this together.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Yep, not only is SAturday the kickoft, of deer season, it's also the beginning of OPD season! I can't wait to see the entries.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Occasionally folks won't know the lucky hunter, but know who they are......like seek juan

M80

Useles Billy’s Spiritual Counselor
It’s just another manic Monday

M80

Useles Billy’s Spiritual Counselor
Don’t think I’ll be going opening day. Ain’t shot my bow yet but it’s probably still zeroed in. Mite go fishing. Mite sleep in. Don’t know till the alarm clock goes off.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Xbows are ready, grandkids are tew

JB0704

I Gots Goats
Don’t think I’ll be going opening day. Ain’t shot my bow yet but it’s probably still zeroed in. Mite go fishing. Mite sleep in. Don’t know till the alarm clock goes off.

I's sposed to be in the mid 70's, I think. You bowhunters ort take great advantage of this.

WOODIE13

Deerz will hole up with that cold snap

WOODIE13

Down here, the deers will find it very confusing.
Up here, hunters go crazy with a cold front thinking they're on there feet when in reality they bed up and wait it out for a couple days. Afternoon hunts can be gude though

Status
Not open for further replies.