Useles billy snake id thread #762

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwannashoot

Pesident of the Fla Chaper Useless Billy club.
Pends what part of the country Billy is from as to the type of fish he eats. I has definitely heerd of the Mango snapper.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
Mark the UGA-Aub game is shaping up to be critical mass aint it? hopefully nobody's qb has a broke arm.....uhh...and gets kept in

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Mark the UGA-Aub game is shaping up to be critical mass aint it? hopefully nobody's qb has a broke arm.....uhh...and gets kept in

Yea. Looking forward to That game. Not sure what is is but GA has had Auburns number for the last few years

mark-7mag

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
SC or 10rc?

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Dust them fish with salt and ground cayenne pepper, roll em in corn meal, throw in either 325 degree peanut oil, or lard hot enough to ignite a Lucifer, fry em till they float.

Works on all fish, but particular good for fresh mullet or baby channel cats. You`re welcome.

Ya`ll have a goodun. Enjoyed the snake talk. My regards. :cheers:

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
So sick of Bama I can pure get along with UGA. Its probably the friendliest rivalry.

mark-7mag

I've really gotten to where I hate Alabama. I guess it's because of all the bandwagon fans around here that have no ties to Alabama except that they live in a trailer park.:bounce:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
ain't even a dbl wide

mark-7mag

I work with a guy that wears an Alabama hat and says he's a fan. The other day I asked him if he could name two players on the team and he couldn't do it. He even got the guys 1st name wrong on the one player he knew.

mark-7mag

Bama is is only cool fan I know.:D

mark-7mag

Flop

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
I've really gotten to where I hate Alabama. I guess it's because of all the bandwagon fans around here that have no ties to Alabama except that they live in a trailer park.:bounce:

mark- me and you should ride to one of Dothan publix, see 3 dozen Alabama fans in their attire, while Bama is on the field smh. Those people will argue football with you aaallllllll day, and they can't name the previous coach

mark-7mag

Clempsun not into this game

mark-7mag

mark- me and you should ride to one of Dothan publix, see 3 dozen Alabama fans in their attire, while Bama is on the field smh. Those people will argue football with you aaallllllll day, and they can't name the previous coach

Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts