Useless Billy done got kicked out of rehab #844

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
They WERE free range chickens and would just lock em up in the evenin an let em out in the mornin.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
My wife got pecked by a rooster when she was little... still has a real hatred for chickens

Pig Predator

Will make a plan fer a weekend when all my medical stuff is finished...love to hunt with a pro
I'm not a pro red. I'm just awfully lucky. I'm thinkin about settin snares during the day an field huntin at night. I gotta stay busy doin somethin or the gnats will drive me crazy!

Pig Predator

I'm gettin a little used to em now I think. First year they drove me so crazy I sprayed 100% deet on my face. I didnt even make it to the wheeler.

Pig Predator

My face looked like that dudes on the river runs thru it almost instantly.lol I still laugh about that one.

Pig Predator

Bad part about it is I looked right at the bottle where it said not to apply directly to skin. I shrugged a little and went ta sprayin anyway.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
How close are you to being finished

done with chemo and sech... this is an appointment with GI doctor to see if they can find out why I keep having to run to da potty all da time. sometimes it is 4 or 5 times an howa

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.