Useless billy dun called #911 on his wife 1000 times

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
best wood fer smokin is apple. bar nun.

hikree is ok, but it will leave ya burpin fer howas atter ya eat.

Pappy likes Apple, then pecan, miskeet, and hikree
I like pecan, apple, cherry, post oak , and hickory. I like the apple for stuff like chicken. Post oak is real good for brisket.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Drove down watching the cows today, I crested a hill and there were 300 turkeys in front of us, as we were sitting there watching them, I looked over to the left and a flock came walking by us that had to have 500 in it. Didn't break the record, as we have counted 1000 and quit counting a couple of times. People do not believe this and that dont bother me, I know they are there. I took a couple of Pics on my phone but you can not tell much about them.
Bo$$, it's really common to see flocks of 50-60 around here this time of the year, sometimes a hundred or more out in the cut silage fields.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Pappy been lookin at pictures of hikree trees. neva really considered what kind grows aside da hizzlle...

from all da reedin, it looks like Pappy gots pignut hikrees here....
You probably have several different ones. My small place on the SC/GA border has shagbark, southern shagbark, mockernut, and pignut. Up here on my few acres I have mockernut, red hickory, pignut, bitternut, and sand hickory.

Status
Not open for further replies.