USMC theme knife????????

JR924

Bought this on Amazon for under $30. It had great reviews. Company says they are owned by USMC veterans. Due to price, probably made in China. I like the knife, it looks well made and is very sharp. I plan to keep one in my truck and one on me. Seems like a good self defense knife for the price. Might be a ruse on this USMC theme. Not sure if USMC carried these although I am sure this knife is a cheap imitation if they did. What do you guys thinki?

Jester896

Senior Clown
I think you are correct it may be imported...just engraved by them. It would be a good truck knife with the glass break and seat belt cutter...or just in the pocket. Just remember if it is in the glove box it will be hard to reach while belted in a full sized truck.

JR924

Think I will try to bungee cord the knife to the bottom of steering wheel tight if does not get in may of steering or tie to parking brake so removable and handy. Parking brake sounds better as would be farther way if a collision and not get trapped against you like the steering wheel.

bullgator

Think I will try to bungee cord the knife to the bottom of steering wheel tight if does not get in may of steering or tie to parking brake so removable and handy. Parking brake sounds better as would be farther way if a collision and not get trapped against you like the steering wheel.
:hair:

Reactions: Dub

JR924

Was looking at my truck, if I bungee cord the knife horizontol on the bottom of the parking brake stick, it is handy and out of the way. In a collision, it would be easy to get to. Please run me thru your logic on why that is a bad idea. Do you have a better solution if my truck was on fire or in a river (use seat belt cutter and winshield breaking tool where I could get to the knife)? Not thinking much for self defense (grab pistol first) but that storage option would be fast to grab the knife. Interested why the storage method is a bad idea. Would be more in view for stealing is the only downside.