Valentine Day Eats

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Oh my, looks great.

Doing up Asian night here, stay tuned

Geffellz18

Forgot the phone in the car, but daughter and I did a Valentines date-Dinner at Shane’s Rib shack to take advantage of their Valentines special. Never had their ribs & they were actually pretty good. Their pork is ok, nothing special though-Don’t really take any smoke flavor.
Anywho-Half rack, fried okra, baked beans Texas toast & peach cobbler was for dinner.
Chicken tenders, green beans and mac & cheese for my date!

Last edited:

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Still doing the sushi rolls with my better half, all kinds of them.

Didn't cook scallops, am cooking dumplings.

MJ MOAB of sushi rolls

20240215_014725.jpgIMG_20240215_164211.jpgIMG_20240215_164153.jpg20240215_025052.jpgIMG_20240215_164148.jpg

Last edited:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

slow motion

Still doing the sushi rolls with my better half, all kinds of them.

Didn't cook scallops, am cooking dumplings.

MJ MOAB of sushi rolls....

View attachment 1288653
Sushi looks good but you lost me on the music brother. Maybe I need to send you a Playlist. Some Stapleton, Jamie Johnson, Aaron Lewis, The Steeldrivers, etc. ::ke:

Sweet Thang went to Mickey D's and had a candlelight breakfast. She's got a pic but asleep. She's got the flu but made us some lasagna and stuffed peppers from the freezer. I added a few leftovers of pecans and pineapple that were both spiced heavily. A bit hot but tasty.
20240214_183433.jpg
Left her a few things for Valentines Day. Range bag, 9 mil ammo, and live and dead flowers. She later sent me a text. It read "Flowers and ammo. A girl's best friends. " What a woman.
20240214_081639.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Don't even know what a caper is but that salt combined with lemon juice and cream will wake up a taste bud or two ;)
That looks like capers all over top of it (the lil green round things,) and they're a major part of that recipe?

Cool Hand Luke

That looks like capers all over top of it (the lil Gree round things,) and they're a major part of that recipe?
Sorry if you misunderstood, I love em put em on there out of a jar, just don't know exactly what they are. Peas, olives, beans? I look it up now. Made picatta several times. We love it. Made a sammich out of the leftover chicken tonight (y)

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Wow!!!!! :clap: :clap::clap: