Virtual Bachelor Party for @Jim Thompson

slow motion

I've been planning to do this for a little while and I'm almost got away from me . As a lot of you know @Jim Thompson is getting married soon. Thought his GON family should throw him a bachelor party. So pull up a chair, drag over a stump, and throw another log on the fire. As per tradition we have ceegars,

part0.jpg
Cold beer,part0(2).jpgtequila shots,IMG_6932.JPG

And neekid stripers

IMG_6933.JPGIMG_6934.jpgIMG_6935.jpg

Heh, heh, heh. Yall thought I didn't know the difference between striper and stripper. I go by slow motion not slow minded.
So a little about Jim. As I have never met him in person my observations or about his online persona. Jim was very instrumental in the early days of the Forum. In fact it's safe to say it would not be the place we know it as today without him. Jim created the Live From The Tree subforum. I have witnessed him post several times offering to help people. Most of the time whom he's never even met. I've never read a negative post that he made. Jim is a genuinely good guy.
Now thinking it might be tradition to do a roast type of thing here goes.
This is a pic Jim posted recently of them.

Screenshot_20220512-081444_Adblock Browser.jpg
You both look very happy and clearly you hit the jackpot with a beautiful young lady. What she sees in you however has us all scratching our heads. It certainly isn't your long wavy hair. Jim I've seen more hair on a coconut. While on the subject of anatomy Jim is quite proud of his feet. He has posted more pictures of them than of his successful hunts. And since I'm talking about hunting you spend more time chasing whitetails than a coyote. Possibly because you are such a true carnivore. If you've ever seen the pictures of how he likes to eat raw ground beef you'll have to agree. A bit back you lost a good bit of weight doing Keto. The problem we have is you did it eating chicken wings and drinking cold beer. Is keto code for liposuction? Or is there some sort of Witchcraft involved? Seriously Jim is the king of Keto and often posts great options for such on the paymasters Outdoor Cafe forum.
Now if you've got a story to share, want to offer congratulations, or would like to join in the roast feel free. Just remember good-hearted jabs nothing mean spirited as payback is a female canine. Most importantly next time you raise a glass whether it be an adult beverage or a glass of milk be sure to toast the happy couple. Congratulations brother. I wish the two of you many, many, many, happy years together.

:cheers:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
I've been planning to do this for a little while and I'm almost got away from me . As a lot of you know @Jim Thompson is getting married soon. Thought his GON family should throw him a bachelor party. So pull up a chair, drag over a stump, and throw another log on the fire. As per tradition we have ceegars,

View attachment 1151155
Cold beer,View attachment 1151156tequila shots,View attachment 1151157

And neekid stripers

View attachment 1151158View attachment 1151159View attachment 1151160

Heh, heh, heh. Yall thought I didn't know the difference between striper and stripper. I go by slow motion not slow minded.
So a little about Jim. As I have never met him in person my observations or about his online persona. Jim was very instrumental in the early days of the Forum. In fact it's safe to say it would not be the place we know it as today without him. Jim created the Live From The Tree subforum. I have witnessed him post several times offering to help people. Most of the time whom he's never even met. I've never read a negative post that he made. Jim is a genuinely good guy.
Now thinking it might be tradition to do a roast type of thing here goes.
This is a pic Jim posted recently of them.

View attachment 1151161
You both look very happy and clearly you hit the jackpot with a beautiful young lady. What she sees in you however has us all scratching our heads. It certainly isn't your long wavy hair. Jim I've seen more hair on a coconut. While on the subject of anatomy Jim is quite proud of his feet. He has posted more pictures of them than of his successful hunts. And since I'm talking about hunting you spend more time chasing whitetails than a coyote. Possibly because you are such a true carnivore. If you've ever seen the pictures of how he likes to eat raw ground beef you'll have to agree. A bit back you lost a good bit of weight doing Keto. The problem we have is you did it eating chicken wings and drinking cold beer. Is keto code for liposuction? Or is there some sort of Witchcraft involved? Seriously Jim is the king of Keto and often posts great options for such on the paymasters Outdoor Cafe forum.
Now if you've got a story to share, want to offer congratulations, or would like to join in the roast feel free. Just remember good-hearted jabs nothing mean spirited as payback is a female canine. Most importantly next time you raise a glass whether it be an adult beverage or a glass of milk be sure to toast the happy couple. Congratulations brother. I wish the two of you many, many, many, happy years together.

:cheers:

Thanks man!!!!! I think :bounce:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Appreciate it people. Melissa and I have been together for 7 years and yeah she is a good woman and after some prodding from @bubbabuck I finally had to make official. Good thing is she can run a weedeater to cause we all know I aint mechanically inclined.

Course for those that may remember...I left my last wife back in January of 06 and we never saw each other again and never even divorced until last July I finally finally got divorced :bounce:

To celebrate my wedding this saturday I went on my last solor river bottom ride as a single fella.

20220510_192347.jpg20220509_190537.jpg20220509_185249.jpg

Last edited:

Hoss

Got em ready for the party to start. And of course a beverage to to with em.

1652362719108.jpeg

1652362969757.jpeg
Best wishes for you and Melissa.

We’ve known each other for almost 20 years, but have never met face to face. Somehow he never showed up at the Woody’s gatherings I went too. One day maybe we can share one of those glasses.