Virtual Bachelor Party for @Jim Thompson

Luv2Bowhnt

And I've been thinking all these years that you and ole Bubba were a couple....just didn't know who was the "he" and who was the "she"....just kidding!! Congrats JT and wish you and your lovely bride-to-be all the best. Have enjoyed your LFTT thread for many years and I'm still amazed how you can do all that texting and still find success while hunting. Here's to many more years of happiness, good health and good hunting!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
And I've been thinking all these years that you and ole Bubba were a couple....just didn't know who was the "he" and who was the "she"....just kidding!! Congrats JT and wish you and your lovely bride-to-be all the best. Have enjoyed your LFTT thread for many years and I'm still amazed how you can do all that texting and still find success while hunting. Here's to many more years of happiness, good health and good hunting!

My ex used to tell me that Bubba was the other woman in our relationship, so yep that settles it. Bubba was the her ?

bullgator

Congrats, and a long distance toast to y’all. May you both have a long, happy, healthy life together.

georgia_home

Congratulations!!!