Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Tied at 7

Silver Britches

14-7 Huskies

Silver Britches

What a game! Thought Texas was about to pull it out there at the last connecting with a former Dawg! Thank goodness the defender knocked it away!

GO HUSKIES!

Silver Britches

That Washington QB is so dang good! Man! He was laying those balls into those receivers hands like a mother gently laying her newborn in a crib! Now hope they go on and beat the Sign Stealers! And they may just do that!

Madsnooker

Hard to believe a team with a defense like Washington's can make it this far. I did pick them to win becuase of Penix.

Jetjockey

Hard to believe a team with a defense like Washington's can make it this far. I did pick them to win becuase of Penix.
UW’s D is top 10 in both 3rd and 4th down stops. The D is a bend but don’t break D.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
UW’s D is top 10 in both 3rd and 4th down stops. The D is a bend but don’t break D.

Look who the wind blew in through the back door boys! ^ :bounce:

bullgator

I’ve never had a reason to dislike Washington like I have Michigan. I know the coastal parts are full of wacko liberals, but I’m putting that aside and pulling for the purple team.

Tight Lines

Another great game!!
Yeah those two games were about as close as playoffs can be...one in OT, one down to the final 0:01 in the game where the team with possession could have won it in spectacular fashion.

I think the committee made some judgement calls, and it worked out.

Unfortunately for FSU, the committee probably got it right. It's unfortunate about Travis at season end, but in a rebuilding program the depth just wasn't there yet. We'll see if Norvell can change that.

Unfortunately for UGA, they lost the one game they could not afford to lose. I think they could have taken any of those teams yesterday, though we'll never really know. Saban is up 4-1 on Smart, let's hope that changes in the next season to the Dawgs advantage. UGA will have a tougher schedule next year...

Next Monday will be interesting to see if Washington's O can overcome Michigan's D. #1 playing #2.

Michigan is still picked in Vegas and has been for several months now...which I find interesting...they are 4.5 point favorites over UDub. Should be a good game.

Unfortunate for the SEC and ACC but the chips fell where they fell...the entire landscape would have been different if Travis had stayed healthy and the Dawgs had overcome the Tide.

But but but...