Wednesday night eats

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
There's a reason for them.. what it is I've never figured out.
Yep there’s a reason for them. It’s so them slick footed Nancy Men don’t get burned or overheat something! At some point we need to resort back to the lawn dart days. If you get hurt doing something, it’s your fault and you don’t need to do it that way anymore!

slow motion

Possibly one of my last meals. 20240110_205815.jpg

I reached out to @Jim Thompson and @Jim Boyd before heading to Illinois. Gonna be brutally cold. Both wished me luck but only Mr Boyd tried to talk me out of it. Full disclosure only asked Mr Boyd to beat sense into me. Mr. Thompson moved to the Midwest because he likes the cold. Wish me luck.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Possibly one of my last meals. View attachment 1282197

I reached out to @Jim Thompson and @Jim Boyd before heading to Illinois. Gonna be brutally cold. Both wished me luck but only Mr Boyd tried to talk me out of it. Full disclosure only asked Mr Boyd to beat sense into me. Mr. Thompson moved to the Midwest because he likes the cold. Wish me luck.
Get you some alpaca socks, a sleeping bag and buddy heater

georgia_home

Wear all the stuff you wear when you hunt the hard cold in Georgia!!! Everything! cold!

then get the biggest 1sey insulated coveralls you can find at an outdoor store and crawl inside that while wearing all the Georga clothes on. It’ll help a little.

you’ll look like a giant camouflage Michelin man! But it will help. Some… ;) and a coffee thermos you can tuck inside your clothes. Like a big old hot water bottle

Good luck

Possibly one of my last meals. View attachment 1282197

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Mydeeeefine!!!!!