Welcome all to the new Driveler#251

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I'll help push it. It's nice to have my boy ex car salesman tell me what to offer on da car.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Last night off with my Marine... Kinda felling low! He will be sent to Syria in a couple months and won't be home again until sometime next spring!
Y'all keep our armed forces in your prayers please!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Last night off with my Marine... Kinda felling low! He will be sent to Syria in a couple months and won't be home again until sometime next spring!

Hate to hear that Jason!

You better believe I’ll be Thinkin about Jakob and keepin him in my thoughts and prayers during his deployment.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Yes sir. Be proud of that boy and tell him he is always in our prayers and he is so much appreciated. You did good Blood.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
blood, I know you and he both wish his next duty was state side but there are worse places than Syria. Your whole family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Just finished mowing. Now to join wybro in a BLD.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Bout 3 more howas.

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
blood, I know you and he both wish his next duty was state side but there are worse places than Syria. Your whole family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Just finished mowing. Now to join wybro in a BLD.
I just put new blades on our mower...…..Took the first gulp of a BLD!!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning drivelers

It is that time.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Blood, Jakob and your family are always in my Prayers. ::;::;::;::;::;

Good Morning Gobblin. Looks like it is about time for someone to get a nice new fresh smelling Driveler up and going as this one is about done for sure. I wish that the GREEN Smile was still available to make it easier to find the Driveler Thread. :pop::pop::pop:

Dang, I went out side a little while ago and got MUGGED BY THE HEAT AND HUMIDITY !!!! :hair::hair::hair:

Status
Not open for further replies.