Well, dangnammit, the yellow flies are HERE!!!

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
My son just came in from the pool complaining about yellow flies.
They have arrived.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Soon as you leave my yard, let the whelping begin, dang things will make you slap fire out yoself. Didn't bother us today riding around the field looking for sheds.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Y'all need to look up "Cactus Juice". It started out as a sun screen that kept bugs from biting, but took the U/V preventative chems. out to be "PC". It'll still keep swamp flies, biting gnats, yellow flies, no see ums, etc. off of you like nothing short of 100% permithen and is pretty much just cactus extract.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
The last time I went to the okefenokee I swore I’d never return in the summer time . I sure do miss the Ocmulgee river and home but it’s mighty nice living above the gnat line

Redbow

They are showing up in our area also saw one about 3 days ago. This cool weather we are having right now unseasonably cool will knock them down for a couple days or so. I hate them little devils.

slow motion

Never heard of em until we got the place in Sopcboppy. Pulled in and they swarmed around the truck. Thought it was yellow jackets. Relieved to find out it wasn't. Pretty soon I wished it had been yellow jackets cause I could get rid of them. Yellow flies are relentless.