Well here we go Georgia 2021 Turkey season count down

MesquiteHeat

Just poking you brother, we'll all have less stress in a few days, or more stress depending on the gobbler and his antics. But watching a hard flydown and then blue heads in front of dark fans and hard gobbling and strutting and then a kid folding him after he came out of a hardwood bottom, it just feels like we've already started cowboys.

jbarron

BANNED
I'll be heading down tomorrow. Y'all be safe and enjoy the hunt. :cheers:

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Good luck y'all. Doesn't look good for turkeys on our property. They disappeared couple weeks ago. happens every year now for several years. Two weeks before season, they travel. But just in case, I put camera's on our roads to see if any were getting by without leaving tracks. So far, I've gotten photo's of deer, possums, coons, bobcats, hogs, rabbits, squirrels, crows and my truck several times. No turkeys. Several years ago, it was always good for a limit of 3. Have called up as many as ten gobblers at one time, not anymore. The lands around us changed hands about four years ago, that was the end of our good turkey hunting for some reason. Always hope one might make a mistake and come over though. But that makes it rough to get up early just to go see.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Cmon Son, you just hear one echoing through the woods and it will be worth it, even if getting up is kinda rough. Keep on keeping on brother! I’m pretty much gonna just go and see what happens.......I certainly don’t have any roosted birds to go after. My favorite field had the woods beside it thinned just last year. It looks so different, I’m worried they won’t show.........but I’m going there and a few other places