Well I Got A Surprise This Morning...

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I was looking for something that I needed on a project BUT happened to look down in the bottom of a storage cabinet and found THREE BOXES OF (heavy-weight) AMMO !!! :banana:

TWO - 20 Round NEW BOXES OF REMINGTON 444 MARLIN BULLETS, 240 GR, Soft Points.

One of these boxes has a price of $18.95 each and I remember that I purchased from The Gun Cabinet back on 2/26/2005 on the same day that I was purchasing a Marlin Golden Model 39 A, 22 caliber rifle. I still have the receipt for it.

The second box is identical BUT IT HAS A PRICE TAG ON IT FOR $11.95 and I don't remember just where I bought it.

Now the 3rd surprise is 50-round box of Winchester S&W, 40 caliber, 180 Gr, FMJ. I bought this box on 3/31/2003 but I don't know where I bought it from as I do not have a receipt even though I did put the purchase date on this box.
This surprise put a big smile on my face a couple of hours ago. :cheers:

leoparddog

sorta the same here. Packing up to move to Tallahassee, I found 2 900rd ammo cans of M855 that I had forgotten about, in addition to the other cases 5.56 that I did remember. Posted those M855s for sale; I bought them back during the Obummer administration

Evergreen

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Finding ammo is a pretty cool feeling, last year got last minute invited to shoot ducks, guy said they had them, id drug my feet on buying any shells for well 2 reasons, couldn't find what I wanted and just didn't have many birds in my holes, boat was broke down and super busy with work so I wasn't traveling to hunt birds last year, was honestly looking like a failed season for me, anyway so my buddy invites me, I have maybe a half of box of steelshot I can put you hands on and as I was digging through my Rubbermaid totes looking for my camo I stumble on a case of Rio 7.5s and a case of blackcloud 3s, im not that old (36) and I honestly can't remember where or when I bought them

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Found a box of 22wmr that I paid $6.43 . . wonder how long ago that's been ?? Almost paying 3x's that now.