Well Lil Blackston has done it !!!!!

Blackston

Watched this buck all summer And of course he disappeared!!! Me and Lil man have hunted hard together ( he’s probably sat 10plus times since youth opener ) We got in stand 30 min before sunset , thermals are bad about pulling scent in this spot . A doe comes out , she feeds and throws her head up and starts stomping!!!! Every squirrel in town starts sounding off !! He appears I get lil man up and ready he stops. Wyatt confirms he’s got him . I tell him to shoot …. Buck mule kicks I see blood on his side when he runs off …. We get down can’t find blood , walk a little bit doe starts blowing ( I don’t think she wanted leave her buck ) we back out go get the house dog . Scout finds the buck we named Fred / Wyatt’s deer !!!!! What a day another perfect shot by my favorite huntin partner !!! Thanks GON y’all taught this daddy how to hunt , and Thanks to my GON buds that got the texts and Phone calls !!ABBB62C1-70A2-46DC-9FA8-0FCC55EFC725.jpegA4D04ED1-5787-4F94-A44A-69EE2BAA9564.jpeg3CEE6D2C-38A7-4ADB-B1EE-6E0ED4A04B76.jpeg

Last edited:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Congrats all around !!!

Philnlucky

Wow! Great buck young man! Congrats to the young hunter and his proud papa for making lifetime memories!

mtclev5651

Watched this buck all summer And of course he disappeared!!! Me and Lil man have hunted hard together ( he’s probably sat 10plus times since youth opener ) We got in stand 30 min before sunset , thermals are bad about pulling scent in this spot . A doe comes out , she feeds and throws her head up and starts stomping!!!! Every squirrel in town starts sounding off !! He appears I get lil man up and ready he stops. Wyatt confirms he’s got him . I tell him to shoot …. Buck mule kicks I see blood on his side when he runs off …. We get down can’t find blood , walk a little bit doe starts blowing ( I don’t think she wanted leave her buck ) we back out go get the house dog . Scout finds the buck we named Fred / Wyatt’s deer !!!!! What a day another perfect shot by my favorite huntin partner !!! Thanks GON y’all taught this daddy how to hunt , and Thanks to my GON buds that got the texts and Phone calls !!View attachment 1270366View attachment 1270367View attachment 1270368
NO BETTER phone call than this one! A memory I’ll never forget and I couldn’t be more proud/happy for this Blackston combo!

Big7

The Oracle
Good Story and Congratulations to both of you !!

That's kinda' like that other thing that only happens once- the first time. :LOL:

He'll be grown before you can bat an eye.

Blackston

NO BETTER phone call than this one! A memory I’ll never forget and I couldn’t be more proud/happy for this Blackston combo!
Thanks T …You have encouraged me through this i had given up on the Dreams of Wyatt killin this deer !!! Thanks bro

Duff

Whoo Nellie, what a buck!

WTG little man!!! Awesome job!!

specialk

Awesome!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
WOOHOO doesn’t even begin to describe what I’m feeling! Goodness sakes alive! You have learned well and taught even better! Ride it brother ride it! You deserve it as much as anyone! Congratulations to the Blackston killer combo! :clap: