West Virginia Bow Only counties

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
Been to Dolly Sods, beautiful place. Best I remember its the tallest mountain in state. 4 wheeler wouldn't help a bit.
My house up thar is about an hour from Dolly Sods and Black Water Falls. It's a horrible place with horrible people. The entire state. Meth and Pillbillies ever where. Drunkards and night ladies too.

I plan to make WV my final resting spot in less than 5 years. :biggrin2:

lampern

It’s also the highest elevation east of the Mississippi, probably where that comes from. It’s a beautiful but tuff place.

The highest elevation east of the Mississippi in mainland North America is Mount Mitchell in North Carolina

Mount Odin on Baffin Island Canada is higher and the highest in eastern North America (not including Greenland)

Hillbilly stalker

For yall that hunt counties where firearms are legal, how is the hunting pressure in West Virginia? Is it very crowded?
Always saw lots of people at Beech Fork and Chief Cornstalk. Saw several at Canaan valley.
The highest elevation east of the Mississippi in mainland North America is Mount Mitchell in North Carolina

Mount Odin on Baffin Island Canada is higher
The highest plateau. Spruce knob the highest in Wv.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team

Buckstop

Have some relatives up there that live and hunt in western Greenbriar and Nicolas counties. Some lease, others hunt public or with trespass permits. Mostly reclaimed strip mines and timber cuts. Mostly bow hunting but also the short rifle season. Not hunted there but I know they do well.

Did a road trip with a cuz many years back through Dolly Sods, Cranberry Glade, Germany Valley and to I believe Spruce Knob?. Some beautiful country.