What A Great Day

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I was able to take off work on Tuesday and took 2 of my grandsons catfishing in the Tennessee River, at Lake Chickamauga.
It was overcast and only got up to the low 40's, so the boat rides were chilly, but we had a great time.

Samsam caught a 43 pound blue. Malachi caught some smaller fish, around 10 to 12 pounds. I was blessed to hang a 58 pounder right as we were fixing to leave to come back to the dock.

We fished with Aaron Massey with ScenicCityFishing.com He did a great job with locating the fish and keeping us entertained during the lulls waiting on the fish to locate the bait. If you get the hankering to go out with a guide, Aaron is your man.

1671725394274.png
1671725417562.png

1671725437430.png
1671725461744.png

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't get much better than that! :cheers:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Congrats , I know them boys had a blast ! And I bet pappy did as well

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I was able to take off work on Tuesday and took 2 of my grandsons catfishing in the Tennessee River, at Lake Chickamauga.
It was overcast and only got up to the low 40's, so the boat rides were chilly, but we had a great time.

Samsam caught a 43 pound blue. Malachi caught some smaller fish, around 10 to 12 pounds. I was blessed to hang a 58 pounder right as we were fixing to leave to come back to the dock.

We fished with Aaron Massey with ScenicCityFishing.com He did a great job with locating the fish and keeping us entertained during the lulls waiting on the fish to locate the bait. If you get the hankering to go out with a guide, Aaron is your man.

View attachment 1197805
View attachment 1197806

View attachment 1197807
View attachment 1197808
Pappy be shinin

Latest posts