What is the correct term of the screen that keep mud off

GONoob

Black tarp held by wooden stakes so that when it rains the mud doesnt wonder around. You can usually see this in new construction sites. Whats the correct term for this?

Anvil Head

They have really changed a lot of the regs on BMP placements. If you are doing land disturbance, it would serve you well to talk to the local inspector and get it right the first time. Redos are expensive, no fun and can involve some stiff fines.

Artfuldodger

They have really changed a lot of the regs on BMP placements. If you are doing land disturbance, it would serve you well to talk to the local inspector and get it right the first time. Redos are expensive, no fun and can involve some stiff fines.

A friend of mine built his own home and it was quite involved on where and how much of that stuff he had to put in place. Lot's of local rules.

greg_n_clayton

A friend of mine built his own home and it was quite involved on where and how much of that stuff he had to put in place. Lot's of local rules.

Especially in these parts where the streams are a endangered species !!

belle&bows

this

Anvil Head

Stream protection act (can't put my finger on the exact title at the moment) is Statewide and attatched somewhat to the Fed regs.......don't poke the bear.