What time is everybody roosting birds?

Ugahunter2013

Never really had any luck doing this. Just wanted to see roughly what time everyone tries to roost words. Thanks

A fella' I hunt with found one roosted at 5 PM yesterday evening....Just one----maybe she has been kicked out of the group....but there she was--all by herself ! Go Figure !

Gamblinman

Unless it was raining, I'm betting he unknowingly bumped that bird and she flew up. That's a little early for roost.
Easterns are so unpredictable about gobbling on the roost in the evening. Here in Texas, the Rios sound off on the roost almost every evening. When hunting Easterns, I tend to rely more on what I hear in the morning.

Gman

whitetailfreak

I can't remember the last time I roosted a gobbler. Im usually sitting around the dinner table around fly up time.

bassculler

It was exactly 7:04 pm yesterday when 2 toms roosted roughly 80 yards apart on a ridge above a beaver pond.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I heard them Monday afternoon gobbling from the roost at 7:15pm.

Hooty Hoot

Gone but not forgotten
We have been hearing fly-ups from 6:45 to 7:15. Wing beats only. Just figure there must be a gobbler around somewhere.

Marine

Watched a flock go up at 7:16 pm last night. No idea if there was a long beard there but there was no gobbling.