Whatcha cooking this weak Wall Street Wednesday ??????

Dub

What's everyone got on their grills, stoves, smokers and etc today ????

Not much going on here.....just some root vegetables with some driveway yardbird.

Was about to buy a whole bird....then found an already cut up version for even cheaper.....and found out later that a 3rd wang was included. Perfect.......that wang was a nice tester before bringing the other bird in.

Small carbon footprint on this cook....used the smallest kettle I have. :rofl:

Heck....even used the unburned coals leftover from the last cook to light up in Smalls and get this thing rolling.

Secret tester rub used as primary.....and Plowboy's used as the topper.

Looking forward to seeing what you fine folks are funning with tonight. Breakfuss is long gone, here.

Duff

Eating through pic tonight. Let em roll!!

Reactions: Dub

naildrvr

Man alive y'all got it lookin good as usual. We stopped at the local Japanese joint. The wife wanted a volcano roll and I got teriyaki chicken noodles something er another with vegetables. Added a little yum yum sauce with a shot of sriracha and now all is well. I just didn't think about taking a picture, so you know what that means...:brick:

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
The first beer I ever drank was a Miller Pony. It was a cold night in deer camp, listening to the old poots lying around a fire. I was 14, my best friend's Dad offered me one, it was good.

Dub

The first beer I ever drank was a Miller Pony. It was a cold night in deer camp, listening to the old poots lying around a fire. I was 14, my best friend's Dad offered me one, it was good.

I hear ya !! (y)

My Miller deer hunt experiences peaked when I went on a week-long bow hunt with a buddy in Springfield, Illinois several years back.

We had a blast.....and saw hyoooge bucks the likes of which neither of us had ever seen short of television shows.

Every evening we'd drive back from our farm to the lodge and hit a convenience store on the way. They had Miller 6-pack bottles in there for cheaper than bottled water.....I kid you not.

I'd grab a 6'er and set it outside by the door when we got back to the bunkhouse. It'd be super cold by the time I'd grabbed a hot shower and stowed away my gear.

Fun times. I'd sure like to get back that way again.....but be allowed to take my .270. Biggest bucks I've ever dreamed about on hoof there.

GA1dad

What's everyone got on their grills, stoves, smokers and etc today ????

Not much going on here.....just some root vegetables with some driveway yardbird.

Was about to buy a whole bird....then found an already cut up version for even cheaper.....and found out later that a 3rd wang was included. Perfect.......that wang was a nice tester before bringing the other bird in.

Small carbon footprint on this cook....used the smallest kettle I have. :rofl:

Heck....even used the unburned coals leftover from the last cook to light up in Smalls and get this thing rolling.

Secret tester rub used as primary.....and Plowboy's used as the topper.

Looking forward to seeing what you fine folks are funning with tonight. Breakfuss is long gone, here.

Aw yeah,, the legend of the 3 winged chicken from east Georgia,,,,, there's a country song or a children's bedtime story in there somewhere,,, I'm sure of it

Reactions: Dub

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Aw yeah,, the legend of the 3 winged chicken from east Georgia,,,,, there's a country song or a children's bedtime story in there somewhere,,, I'm sure of it

I was drunk the day my ma got outta prison and I went to pick her up in the rain. But before I could get down to the station in my pick up truck, she went an got a three wanged chicken and fried it up for her friends on the chain gang.

I know, it needs a little work.

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
My best friends granddaddy's lake went way down about 20 years ago and his dad, then owner. said where in the world did all these little beer bottles come from...….we sank a ton of them in highschool………...

ambush80

My best friends granddaddy's lake went way down about 20 years ago and his dad, then owner. said where in the world did all these little beer bottles come from...….we sank a ton of them in highschool………...

I bet there were some good times at that lake.