Humpday meals.....whatcha got cooking. Avoiding the grind here.

Dub

Supernice weather on this Wednesday.

Feel like I'm committing a crime by not firing up some coals and getting the smoke rolling.

Indoor cooks today for whatever reason. Hoping someone is getting it done on a grill. Post up what you have going on.....palease. Let me live vicariously through you.

Woke up this morning.....day off. (y) Made my way to the coffee brewing obelisk that I routinely pay homage to and waited for said brewing to occur.

Strong and wonderful coffee was achieved and enjoyed.

A few cups into the pot and the thought of breakfuss crossed my mind. I knew the family would be stirring soon.

It seems that we were down to our last two eggs.....grrrrr.

How to feed a family on 2 eggs ? French toast.

Made a batch and got'r'dun on breakfast. Reheated some leftover hot country sausage, too.

Later on, my bride inquired about lunch eats.

I gotta give a shout-out to @Silver Britches for the Milo's tea recommendation. I found it for sale at my local Neighborhood Market when I was rectifying our egg shortage.

This stuff tastes great. No kidding, real deal great taste !!!

Thank you for the suggestion....and thanks for the strong endorsements form @HuntinJake_23 and @naildrvr.

I'll likely keep a jug of this in the fridge from now on. Sugarfree, yet you can't even tell. Stuff got me woke up again and good so I was ready to slice 'n dice for my bride's lunch.

Decided a Vidalia would be good to have as well....both for her pizza pie and also for dinnatime later on.

She said it was great......mission accomplished for this old dude.

The leftovers can be heated up in the oven and enjoyed for tomorrow's lunch.

I'm holding out for dinner.

Hoping someone at least, is grilling something.

Don't be shy.....post up your Wednesday eats, too.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Looks great as usual, bud. I love a pizza like that, and could prolly eat that every day. I just got though eating some Grandy's, and I'm full as can be.

Glad you like the tea. I usually keep a gallon of that tea in the fridge, too. There's a gallon of it in there right now. Of course I get the one sweetened with real sugar, but the one you got ain't that bad. I prolly drink too much of it, but dang, it is pretty good.

Y'all have a great night, brother!

:cheers:

Reactions: Dub

Dub

Looks great as usual, bud. I love a pizza like that, and could prolly eat that every day. I just got though eating some Grandy's, and I'm full as can be.

Glad you like the tea. I usually keep a gallon of that tea in the fridge, too. There's a gallon of it in there right now. Of course I get the one sweetened with real sugar, but the one you got ain't that bad. I prolly drink too much of it, but dang, it is pretty good.

Y'all have a great night, brother!

:cheers:

Thank you !!!!!!

I'm gonna keep a gallon of this goodness around. Super flavor.

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Wifey Poo had to ride the white knuckle recliner again today so it's Chik fill a chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese sammiches here.

Dub

Wifey Poo had to ride the white knuckle recliner again today so it's Chik fill a chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese sammiches here.

Very sorry.

Prayers sent that it was effective and the meal will nourish her.

Dub

Kids home from class today and demanding emancipation from hunger.

I did what I could.

They ate their backs out....so it must've been okay eats.

They sorta threw me off guard with the timing.....figured I'd be good until the bride got home from choir practice later on. I was wrong.

So......skillet was fired up quicklike and a batch of hush puppies made up while proper grits were made ready.

Gonna kick my bride's version up a notch or two later on when we eat.

Whatcha Ya'll rolling with tonight ?????

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Durn! You're about to make me hungry again looking at that! That looks good too, man.(y)

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
Very sorry.

Prayers sent that it was effective and the meal will nourish her.
Thanks brother, I am about ready to whip me a Quack Dentist.

GA1dad

Another vote for Milo's tea here!!

That grub looks great Dub,, really like the looks of the skrimp-n-grits!!

chobrown

Heck yea dub that looks awesome! We love some milo tea as well around here. I finally got the opportunity to cook up some sockeye salmon. Man you guys were right about how delicious it is. I made a spicy peach sauce with some banana peppers a guy brought to the dove shoot this weekend. Also picked up some sushi I been craving for a while and grilled up some zucchini.

70008711-D6D3-4ADC-82E4-F7584FD785DE.jpeg

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
No cooking for me today. I spent all day making fig jam and processing blueberries. To tired to cook.
Jeff

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Good gracious, all that looks mighty fine! Between looking at those pics and smelling YHFP over there cooking up some cast-iron bacon cheeseburgers, I'm about to starve!

VANCE

cubed pork
2v2J51WhMxurAoi.jpg