Whats up

Madsnooker

eerrbody??? Have not been around lately but looks like I haven't missed much? Looks like 3 or 4 new threads since I was here last.

I guess its time for another OSU monthly update!!!!:bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Fishing season! What you been up too? I see you don't get out much Snook after you turned 50.. Must be a tough life in that assisted living place your wife and kids stuck you in at 50.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Striper fishing is going good at Lanier.. Been dragging baits the last couple of weeks and we've landed over 20 with the biggest being 16lbs.. Got a flats fishing trip lines up in 4 weeks!:cool:

SLOOOOOWWWWW Time in the Sports Forum..

bullgator

The only thing somewhat interesting is probably the NFL draft and the Lightning in the NHL playoffs.....

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Fishing season! What you been up too? I see you don't get out much Snook after you turned 50.. Must be a tough life in that assisted living place your wife and kids stuck you in at 50.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Striper fishing is going good at Lanier.. Been dragging baits the last couple of weeks and we've landed over 20 with the biggest being 16lbs.. Got a flats fishing trip lines up in 4 weeks!:cool:

Where you headed to on the flats ??? :huh:

Matthew6

Banned thug
I just popped in don't have a lot to say except that Georgia will get their heartbroken again this coming season. Bama repeats.

Madsnooker

What's up Slayer!!!! I have been doing some fishing just not as much as Im used to this time of the year. I am going Friday snook fishing and then the following week I will be in Islamarada for a weeding and I hired a guide to take us out for some Dolphin and then come back in to the reef for some of those tasty yellow tails. You know me, never let a good opportunity go to waste!!!;)

Madsnooker

The only thing somewhat interesting is probably the NFL draft and the Lightning in the NHL playoffs.....

Yea I went to 2 of the lightning playoff games and the last one was their last home game when they closed out the series so that was a lot of fun!!!:banana:

Madsnooker

I just popped in don't have a lot to say except that Georgia will get their heartbroken again this coming season. Bama repeats.

Good to hear from you 6! Maybe this might be a year OSU and Bama plays again in the playoff? OSU will have the defense and talent to get there just depends on what QB they get this year?

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Good to hear from you 6! Maybe this might be a year OSU and Bama plays again in the playoff? OSU will have the defense and talent to get there just depends on what QB they get this year?

Ifs and buts were candy and nutzzz, we'd all have a Merry Christmas !!!

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

What's up Slayer!!!! I have been doing some fishing just not as much as Im used to this time of the year. I am going Friday snook fishing and then the following week I will be in Islamarada for a weeding and I hired a guide to take us out for some Dolphin and then come back in to the reef for some of those tasty yellow tails. You know me, never let a good opportunity go to waste!!!;)

I've been doing the opposite and fishing more than I did last year at this time. I'm going to have to take a weekend off before my wife shoots me!

We went out to Utah a few weeks back to hike Arches and Canyonlands and I will still able to squeeze out a day of Trout fishing so I know what you mean!

Madsnooker

I've been doing the opposite and fishing more than I did last year at this time. I'm going to have to take a weekend off before my wife shoots me!

We went out to Utah a few weeks back to hike Arches and Canyonlands and I will still able to squeeze out a day of Trout fishing so I know what you mean!

Man, that Utah trip sounded like a lot of fun!!!:cool:

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
If my QB does what I think he will, I will have a Merry Christmas, believe that!!!!:bounce:

Who's it going to be? I like Haskins. Reminds me of cardale Jones. That martell kid didn't do great in the spring game. He did have some good runs though. Hard to tell with the no tackling the QB deal. A couple more studs at running back to.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Madsnooker

How many players is OSU losing after this past season?

They lost Barrett but that's probably a blessing? They also lost a great db as well as 2 great dlineman. They are very deep at Dline though and I actually believe they will be even better at that spot this year. OSU is also very deep at cb. Okudah is going to be a star this year in the secondary!!! 0

Matthew6

Banned thug
eerrbody??? Have not been around lately but looks like I haven't missed much? Looks like 3 or 4 new threads since I was here last.

I guess its time for another OSU monthly update!!!!:bounce:

yes. we need one. and roll tide to you?