What's your arrow

bacon6

I've been shooting gold tip xt hunters for years with great results, cut and build my own, how bout you guys, I use the GT accu-lite nocks and inserts with custom wraps from arrowrap.com and blazer vanes and tip it with a 100 grain broadhead:cheers

deast1988

I've used Carbon Express Maxima Reds the last 2 seasons I like them but I'm liking the looks of the gold tip pierce

Hunter922

GT Velocity Pro 340's , Blazers, 100 GR Slick Trick Mags.

Brewskis

Same arrow build as last season for me.

Easton Bloodline 330
30.25" carbon-to-carbon
2" Blazer vanes w/ 1 degree righthand offset
Easton HP insert
Nockturnal H nock

With a 125 grain head I have a F.O.C. of 12.23% and K.E. of 61.25.

Finished arrow weight - 455

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
radial x-weave. with nap quick fletches. might need to swap. had these long time.

Scoutman

Axis 340 n-fused, been shooting axis since they came out, no problems. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Grey Man

Another Gold Tip XT man here. They're just real solid, dependable arrows that fly straight, don't break, and kill stuff. They may not be flashy, but I want stuff that works all the time, every time, and that's why I love these arrows.

The Arrow Guru

Black Eagle Spartan 300 27" cut to cut, 39 grain stainless insert + 75 grain brass weight 4 fletch Blazer. 500 Grain total, can push it to 525 with a 125 grain head

Ihunt

GT Velocity 300 spine 50 grain brass insert 125 grain Anarchy 1.5" head.

LipRip'r

GT Kinetic Kaos 300 with 75 gr inserts

Tadder

I've been shooting gold tip xt hunters for years with great results, cut and build my own, how bout you guys, I use the GT accu-lite nocks and inserts with custom wraps from arrowrap.com and blazer vanes and tip it with a 100 grain broadhead:cheers

YEP, Both my kids been with em, their the tuffs and strongs you can get. Hunten r 3D, FITA, Best for them.:yeah::yeah::yeah::

Forshaw3

I use the easton axis 260 with 100 gr grim reaper with my pse full throttle running 339 fps and have no problems with them at all straight and true.