Where was she hiding the gun? I'd rather not know

oldfella1962

Woman getting an MRI accidently shoots herself when her gun slams into the magnets. :(
My first thought was "why did she have a gun in the hospital in the first place"? A fair question, but then I realized:
you have to wear a flimsy, thin, simple gown when you get an MRI. So where was she carrying/hiding the gun when it went flying into the magnetized equipment? :confused:

Toliver

How in the world did they not catch that? They use a metal detector wand on me to make sure I'm 100% without metal. They even ask if my tattoos are the metallic ink kind. She shouldn't have had it in the mri room but the tech should have caught it.

transfixer

some med tech didn't do their job, and some patient was lets just say, less than room temperature IQ to have taken a firearm that far into the hospital, I've carried while visiting someone in the hospital, but not when I'm going there for a procedure , knowing I'm going to have to come out of my clothes more than likely

oldfella1962

The crap that goes on with people in this world never ceases to amaze me.
I have had medical techs & nurses do some jaw-droppingly stupid things. Luckily, I've never had a doctor do anything that made them seem "clueless" so far.

georgia_home

Concealed means concealed!

pjciii

I heard tell of a family lost the tv remote and when they took mama to the hospital for procedure the hospital team found it and returned it to the family. Told the nurse that explains why the tv would change channels when mama would sit down.

Where was that one?

oldfella1962

I heard tell of a family lost the tv remote and when they took mama to the hospital for procedure the hospital team found it and returned it to the family. Told the nurse that explains why the tv would change channels when mama would sit down.

Where was that one?
Regardless, I hope they bought a new remote. :sick:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I just had one a couple weeks ago. They asked detailed questions about body metal. No one checked after I put the gown on. One could easily of carried most any thing in there.