White flash

ucfireman

Anyone using white flash cams?
If so which ones and how do you like them?
I want color night pics.
Or home security cameras that are night color?

six

I had a Scoutguard and got about 5 years out of it, probably 10K pictures over that time. It took really good color night pictures and great day time pics. The one thing I didn't like was the way you set the time. It had a separate hand held device you plugged into the phone to make changes. I finally quit messing with that. The camera operation itself was a simple on/off switch.

I just looked on EBay. They may have been bought out. Looks like the name of the company now is Boly.

shdw633

I have a Bushnell white flash trophy cam that I have had for years, I consider it one of my best cameras as the batteries last forever it seems, takes great night pics, is small so it's easy to haul around and it didn't cost a bunch. I have gone to cell cameras now or I would be buying a few more.

ucfireman

I had a Scoutguard and got about 5 years out of it, probably 10K pictures over that time. It took really good color night pictures and great day time pics. The one thing I didn't like was the way you set the time. It had a separate hand held device you plugged into the phone to make changes. I finally quit messing with that. The camera operation itself was a simple on/off switch.

I just looked on EBay. They may have been bought out. Looks like the name of the company now is Boly.

Saw the Boly, never heard of them but may give it a try since it sound like it is a renamed Scoutguard.

I have a Bushnell white flash trophy cam that I have had for years, I consider it one of my best cameras as the batteries last forever it seems, takes great night pics, is small so it's easy to haul around and it didn't cost a bunch. I have gone to cell cameras now or I would be buying a few more.

Can't find the white flash Bushnell, Love the 3 I have that are IR.