White Oak

Stang

I am needing to refloor an equipment trailer and want to use white oak. Remembered this tree from the fall that I need to take care. Looking at the pics, what do you GON'ers say.... definitely white oak?IMG_20231020_161126498.jpgIMG_20231020_161124033.jpg

Stang

Thanks for the replies. I plan on cutting it to 16' lengths and having someone mill it into boards for the trailer. The equipment trailer was my dad's and the tree is on his property. He passed away 4 years ago and my mom 3 years ago. He would be proud to know the tree was used on the trailer. He built a sawmill and it is taken apart. Putting it together will be like a jigsaw puzzle but hope to do that in a couple of years after I retire.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That's a white oak.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Thanks for the replies. I plan on cutting it to 16' lengths and having someone mill it into boards for the trailer. The equipment trailer was my dad's and the tree is on his property. He passed away 4 years ago and my mom 3 years ago. He would be proud to know the tree was used on the trailer. He built a sawmill and it is taken apart. Putting it together will be like a jigsaw puzzle but hope to do that in a couple of years after I retire.
See if you can find someone with the same type, and looking at another might help you figure it out. If it's circular blade there's one not far from Canon that the man, (I'd think) would show you his. I could help you get in contact with him if needed

Band types are around everywhere nowdays

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member