Who do u call?

hipster dufus

Keep in mind there is a big brand new dock to fish from 100 ft away

treadwell

Keep in mind there is a big brand new dock to fish from 100 ft away
This, I didn't have a boat for a long time when I was younger. I'd fish off a dock sometimes, but always at night. (I know, NO FISHING OFF OF DOCK". )
Thing is, they/we had spent then same amount for our license as the boaters did. I've often wondered why DNR or Corp didn't put in more fishing piers for non boaters. Maybe even a pay dock or require anyone parking, to pay the fee. I'm blessed to have a 20 ft CC now, but I still feel for the ones who are trying to catch supper. As mentioned in the quote, not sure where that fishing pier was, but lakes like West Point could certainly use more, and not necessarily the gigantic concrete overkill ones.
(Thank you Lord for blessing me with a boat, and I pray I won't take it for granted).

Last edited:

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
No one……I’ve sure done my share of bank and dock fishing. I have no problem with them fishing right beside the sign that says no fishing , so long as they get out of the way when they should and maybe even act like they know they are not supposed to be there. I also have no problem pointing out the sign and even reading it to them with an accent, if they don’t heed when they should.

Last edited: