Why does UGA do it to themselves?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Merry Christmas to you!

I hoped for the DAWGs to get some class for Christmas but I see it was coal and switches. :bounce:

Yep. We're bad boys. Girls love us. We're winning Natty's too. :bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
UGA Schedule

Look at the schedule. See anything unusual? Look at the last game listed. Huh? They didn't really list the SEC championship game on their 2021 season schedule, did they???

Well maybe that's not unusual. Maybe ALL teams list the conference championship game on their schedule. You know, as a show of optimism and support for their team. Rah, Rah and all that. This would an easy and understandable explanation of why UGA lists the SEC title game on their schedule. So I looked at the rest of the SEC teams, along with several other teams schedules.

Okahoma? Yeah, that snotty nosed bunch of...er..nice mannered folks (family board!) is gonna have the conference championship game on their schedule. But lo and behold...no Big 12 championship game on their schedule.

Florida? Nope...but that's not surprising, they have not been in the SEC title game since...last year.

Auburn? Are you kidding? New coach, down recruiting class, and some team named "Alabama" on their schedule. No way would they would presume to play in the championship game.

Ole Miss, TAM, LSU, Missouri, South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Miss State (I did not check Vanderbilt :ROFLMAO:) - it's not on ANY of their schedules.

Ahhh...but what about Ohio State? They're an arrogant bunch of fellows, surely they list the B1G championship on their published schedule, right? Wrong!

Okay you say, look at Clemson's schedule. They must be the greatest lock of any team in the country to play in their conference's title game! Nope, not listed, they're not assuming anything...even in the AAA ACC Conference.

Well surely Alabama list the SEC Championship game on their schedule. After all, they have played for the SEC Championship 6 out of the last 10 years, and won all 6 of them. Wait...what do you mean Alabama doesn't list the SEC Championship game on their published schedule? That can't be right, can it?

And in a nutshell, this is why UGA fans receive so much grief on this board. And is what makes Brother Fate chuckle and say "hold my beer".

SMH...:huh:
Good call. You should play the lottery.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member