Would I be ok or not

Geezer Ray

Let's say for a minute that I love to feed birds. Song birds and blue birds especially. Ok so, let's say I got these squirrels that come to my feeders and really mess things up. Ok so, if I was to ever take my pellet gun and dispatch said squirrels because of the havoc they were causing, and if it was outside of squirrel season, would I be considered hunting illegally? Or if I did do this would it be considered pest control?

specialk

Its ok by me GR.....on a side note i bought 2 of those squirrel proof feeders from tractor supply...aint cheap but they work...

StikEm

I second that. I coughed up the money for a squirrel proof feeder and haven't had a single problem since....they used to make me REAL mad!

specialk

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Gator89

I just put out one cup per day, I don't mind squirrels eating. But if you fill the feeder, they will empty it.

So the squirrels and ducks get one cup full per day.

specialk

My sister bought one of those wooden ones like that. Nice theory. The squirrel gnawed a hole through it and ate the seeds.
if you wouldn't feed Arlo so much he'd keep the tree rats run off!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

enuff hits the ground to keep them happy i guess, these are metal and plastic...