Ya'll watch my daughter shoot her first deer

Tadder

AWESOME, Thats looks like a fine Ga. 11pter, 1 and 1 side by side is 11 aint it. Congrats and fine job dad. Great shot little lady.:yeah:

drewskyc

Brother that is outstanding! Nothing better than that. She trusts you 100% when you tell her to shoot and she shows the patience for your call. Great bonding moment for a father and daughter. Made my evening!

Blackston

Awesome !!!! My lil girl said “daddy best day EVER!!!!” I’m sure yours felt the same way !!!! Cherish these days

Jim Boyd

Super sweet. Well done!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
It just doesn't get any better than that! Congrats to the young lady on a fine deer! Iron sights make it even better! :rockon:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Gettin' it done with an Indian gun! Outstanding!:rockon:

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
WOW that's the best!!!!!
I love 30-30 too!
Congrats and cool video. I videoe's my daughter gettin her 1st in Nov with my phone. I'll try to get it posted up somehow

Doe Dirt

Come on dad let’s go get it, let’s go get it, let’s go get it. Haha
That little girl was ready to claim her prize wasn’t she?
That’s awesome.

SakoL61R

Lifelong memories there! Congrats to your daughter and also to you For making it happen. Nothing like their first and it only gets better.

BornToHuntAndFish

Fantastic! Congrats to your daughter on her fine whitetail success ya'll will never forget. Reckon it was not long 'til she was ready to go hunting again. Looking forward to ya'll making lots more memories together.

:bounce:

baddave

:rofl::rofl::rofl:she said "let's go get it" that's cool. she looks a lot like my granddaughter in my avatar:cheers:

KevChap

Banned
The ending makes me laugh everytime.. they told her if she killed one she'd be the first girl in our club to kill a deer.. she was ready to show it off