Yellow jackets-the real ones

Nicodemus

Old and Ornery
Staff member
I accidently walked thru a nest of these little warriors this mornin`. By the time I got up to cruisin` speed I had done been eat up, felt like. But don`t think for one second that this old boy can`t run like a striped ape if the need arises! :mad:

H

HT2

Nic........

I hear ya bud........

I got into a nest of them this summer and they slap popped me a few times.......

Man, them thangs hurt!!!!! :hair: :hair: :hair:

Jody Hawk

I was walking around scouting a few weeks ago and happened to look down and there was a hole less than a foot from me and they were coming out of it. I took off and never got stung. ::gone:

BOWHUNTER!

It is amazing how fast you can run when you have to. You just need to be faster than your buddy. :rofl:

Rick Alexander

couple of years ago

we were checking stands during work day. One of my son's friends was with us and he stepped right over a nest hole and they filled up his pants before popping him. Never seen anyone get undressed so fast in my life. Course I didn't stick around to watch cause I was high steppin it myself right about then. You guys continue talkin bout snakes and bees are makin me nervous.

Nugefan

At least it wasn't like poor ole' CoonDawg when he squatted to poop over a nest.... :hair: