Yesterday's meals today

slow motion

Rolled in to the house ‘bout an hour ago from a work trip to Orlando…Was gonna grab something on the way home but came up with a better idea!
Asked the wife to cook me up a burger patty with grilled onions & white American.
Very satisfied!
View attachment 1222565

Pistachio Cake with some frozen Cookies & Cream stuff for a quick & easy dessert!
View attachment 1222573
Extra credit…
Kind of a crazy combo for a pizza at the Italian restaurant in Epcot….
Prosciutto & Cantaloupe. Was actually pretty tasty.
View attachment 1222570
All looks good but that pizza combination sounds crazy.

slow motion

Another work on the boat trip disguised as a fishing trip. But we're eating well. Strip, lobster tail, , corn sprinkled with cayenne pepper( calling it Redneck Street Corn), grilled vegetables, and salad.

20230527_204829.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Some eats from my trip to Wilmington last week. It would help if I remembered to take pics before I ate most of it. :)

Fresh, delicious local seafood:

shrimpnstuff.jpg

Chicken platter from a little Mediterranean joint down the street from the hotel. This was delicious.

mediterranean.jpg

What little was left of some sushi and tempura at an excellent Japanese place when I finally remembered to snap a pic. There were also a couple more courses I didn't take pics of.

sushi.jpg

tempura.jpg

slow motion

The freezer clean out in the Panhandle continues. Some stuff got tossed. Gonna have to get a vacuum sealer for here. Spicy Italian sausage, peppers, and onions in a bun covered in Colby Jack. Shrimp, bacon wrapped hot dog, and a salad. 20240404_195556.jpg

slow motion

Last of the Panhandle freezer cleanout. Friday night. Shredded lobster tail In a hot dog bun (sandwich?), grilled shrimp, salad, and some sort of prepackaged shrimp and vegetable dish that was spiced with something horrendous. Looked good on the pack but after 1 bite it went in the trash. Not freezer burned. Just bad.20240405_175312.jpg

slow motion

Didn't see a Wednesday night thread so here we go.
Kind of eclectic. Kielbasa, peppers, onions, and hot dog buns repurposed into garlic bread. Normal so far but wait I decided to try something different facepalm: Olive oil in a frying pan. Fresh garlic. Good so far. Cubed up avocado with sea salt. Okay. Apple slices? Pecan halves? Soy sauce??? :rolleyes:It wasn't bad but it was strange. I ate it. Oh and pintos.
20240424_204142.jpg

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Didn't see a Wednesday night thread so here we go.
Kind of eclectic. Kielbasa, peppers, onions, and hot dog buns repurposed into garlic bread. Normal so far but wait I decided to try something different facepalm: Olive oil in a frying pan. Fresh garlic. Good so far. Cubed up avocado with sea salt. Okay. Apple slices? Pecan halves? Soy sauce??? :rolleyes:It wasn't bad but it was strange. I ate it. Oh and pintos.
View attachment 1301984
Eclectic dish to say the least.