Yote thinking thats alot of Bacon

HIGH COUNTRY

Do you believe that coyotees prey upon wild hogs? I know we have shot a few and left them, and put trial cam on one carcass only buzzards... We have a health coyotee population, but pigs are really increasing - looks like they would be controlling pigs with number that they should be able to take out. At least the young ones? Doesnt add up to me...

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Do you believe that coyotees prey upon wild hogs? I know we have shot a few and left them, and put trial cam on one carcass only buzzards... We have a health coyotee population, but pigs are really increasing - looks like they would be controlling pigs with number that they should be able to take out. At least the young ones? Doesnt add up to me...
Ol mama sow is pretty mean

00Beau

No I don't.