Yotes getting brave

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
He look sleepy.

buckpasser

That’s one critter that rarely does that for me. I had a buddy send me a video the other day of one following him bushhogging. It apparently followed him for most of the afternoon like a cow bird searching for mower victims. I do like rotary mowing around my trap sets as they seem to come check that out.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Good job , if I’m on the tractor I always have a gun , have killed a few that way

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
That’s one critter that rarely does that for me. I had a buddy send me a video the other day of one following him bushhogging. It apparently followed him for most of the afternoon like a cow bird searching for mower victims. I do like rotary mowing around my trap sets as they seem to come check that out.
They ain’t stupid that’s for sure! They know you gonna kick up some mice with that bush hog

walkinboss01

Dirt nap.

Wifeshusband

Listen, a couple of years ago a hunter on my place got down out of his stand in the dark and was surrounded by about half a dozen of 'em. He shinned his light around and saw nothing but eye-balls, and they didn't act scared, either--until he quickly reloaded.