Your Favorite Band

HermanMerman

I’ve seen a lot of music themed threads recently. What is your all time favorite band? Not a list of two or three that you can’t decide between… make a decision and post it. Led Zeppelin is my all time favorite. I wanted so badly to see them when they played in London in ‘07 but I was in college and could barely rub a couple of coins together for dinner.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
The Marshall Tucker Band.

I don`t particular care much about music in general, but I liked those boys and their style from the start.
Seeing Marshall Tucker live in Spartanburg, SC (their hometown,) is about as good as it gets. I've had the good fortune to do that twice.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
There is no way to nail down one favorite band if you like music. Current bands, I'd probably say Blackberry Smoke. Or somebody else. :)

Baroque Brass

Seeing Marshall Tucker live in Spartanburg, SC (their hometown,) is about as good as it gets. I've had the good fortune to do that twice.
Marshall Tucker is one of my favorites. Hardly a day passes that I don’t muddle my way through “Can’t You See“ on the acoustic guitar.

HermanMerman

y’all ain’t playing by the rules! But I understand the conundrum.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I’m like NCH, I listen to a bunch of different music.
Bluegrass, Motown, Southern Rock, Rock of several eras, Country, Western.

HermanMerman

I’m like NCH, I listen to a bunch of different music.
Bluegrass, Motown, Southern Rock, Rock of several eras, Country, Western.

I’m in the same boat… I love all of the above. I just have a definitive band that I can point to and say “they are the GOAT’s.”

Last edited:

Latest posts