Zoo misleading headline

fishfryer

frying fish driveler

Dub

Idiots will idiot.

All this woke garbage being spread around everywhere.

The same group that was all for "trusting the science" now is all about trusting absurd fiction.

clint-eastwood-gran-torino.gif

oldfella1962

They may be just woke
:LOL: First thing I thought about too! I can just imagine some gender issue folks yelling "HA! Males CAN give birth -I knew it!" until they read the rest of the article.

oldfella1962

I think the apes knew more than the zoo keeper who couldn’t pass a basic anatomy course.
This is what I can't figure out: gorillas and pretty much all zoo animals get routine physicals and vaccinations and whatnot - they are a big investment and zoos have to take care of the critters. I would think that during one of those physicals somebody would have noticed, despite females & male gorillas looking similar until puberty. :unsure:

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
This is what I can't figure out: gorillas and pretty much all zoo animals get routine physicals and vaccinations and whatnot - they are a big investment and zoos have to take care of the critters. I would think that during one of those physicals somebody would have noticed, despite females & male gorillas looking similar until puberty. :unsure:
Yeah something is mighty thin there, a good sized child knows male from female.

oldfella1962

Yeah something is mighty thin there, a good sized child knows male from female.
Granted, gorillas might not be too keen on zookeepers checking them out "up close and personal" to see if they are male & female, but I cannot understand how a trained professional would never even attempt it. At some point the gorilla must have been sedated for a procedure or something. That would have been a good time to confirm boy or girl, for example. Somebody at that zoo is asleep at the switch or something.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Granted, gorillas might not be too keen on zookeepers checking them out "up close and personal" to see if they are male & female, but I cannot understand how a trained professional would never even attempt it. At some point the gorilla must have been sedated for a procedure or something. That would have been a good time to confirm boy or girl, for example. Somebody at that zoo is asleep at the switch or something.
Maybe not asleep but woke

ucfireman

8 year old Gorilla in a zoo and its never been examined by a vet to determine the sex or health? Seems a little queer.
Or maybe just the LGBTQ (queer = strange, odd, or at least it used to) trying to show men really can give birth.